Safety guidelines to ensure your comfort
As we reopen our practice, we would like to assure you of your comfort as you visit us. In order to make you feel more at ease, your visit will now be different than in the past, as we put into the place the following protocols to ensure your safety:
• All patients are required to making an advanced booking.
• When booking patients, they will be asked for symptoms such as a fever, a sore throat, a running nose or any kind of allergies. Only patients without symptoms will be booked.
• Upon arrival, patient’s temperature will be measured, and hands will be sanitized.
• All patients will be dressed in a gown, a mask, a cap and shoe covers.
Once the administrative formalities have been completed, the patient will be asked to Dr. Joshi’s office, who will also be dressed in all the required protective gear.
Once the patient has been examined, the equipment will be cleaned and sanitized, before seeing the next patient.
Due to physical distancing measure, only a few patients will be allowed in the sitting area at any given time. Consequently, you are requested to keep your time of appointment.
We also advise you to:
1. Wash your hands
2. Improve your diet by avoiding animal proteins and sugar
3. Stay fit and exercise regularly
4. Get enough sleep
And above all, stay positive!